- by Energy
- Our Story
A trio of essentials from our skin-care collection, this set is designed to gently cleanse, bring balance to the skin, clarify and soothe inflammation.
Save 10% on purchasing products separately - exclusive to the Palm of Feronia website.
The Skin Ritual bundle includes:
Unsure of where to start? Drop us an email and we can work out the best ritual for your skin.
Taking care of your skin.
Please remember that everyone's skin is unique. Listen to your body and work with what it needs, within what you can implement around your lifestyle and self-care space. If something doesn't feel right or you experience sensitivity - make small changes.
In the morning:
- If your skin needs it, do a single oil cleanse using the Ritual Cleansing Oil with a warm (not hot cloth) patting gently - be kind to your skin. Not everyone will need a cleanse first thing.
- Swipe Neroli Citrine Facial Tonic around the skin to refresh, soothe and hydrate.
- If you use a hydrating serum - this would be a great time to add this step.
- Follow up with a little of your chosen oil or moisturiser.
- Finish with SPF.
Once a week:
- Mix a small scoop of Black Earth Detox Mask with some honey or your favourite nourishing moisturiser/ oil. Apply to damp skin and leave for a few minutes, ensuring the mask stays damp. Remove with a warm, damp cloth and finish with your facial oil/ moisturiser.
In the evening:
Double cleanse with the Ritual Cleansing Oil as above, following up with your Neroli Citrine Facial Tonic and chosen serum, moisturiser or oil.
Vegan + Cruelty-Free. 100% Natural Ingredients, derived from Mother Earth. No preservatives, artificial colourants, or fragrances. Alcohol-free.
Each of our products has at least a 12-month shelf life if stored correctly. Please store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat or sunlight.
As all our ingredients are natural, the colour may differ slightly within each batch but shouldn’t affect the effect of the product.
Peel away the labels from the glass jar or bottle. The glass can be recycled with other glass items. Unfortunately, the lid/cap and label cannot be recycled.
Each product will arrive in a compostable box. We are phasing out our wild seed embedded boxes and moving over to a fully biodegradable and recyclable FSC® certified box which is acid, heavy-metal and chlorine free.
We can hand-write a gift note of your choice to include in the parcel. Just leave your message in the "notes" section by clicking "view cart" before checking out.